Wednesday, February 6, 2002

overdue updates

...

Anyhow, despite the fact that I haven't written in months and months and months, I really don't have much of anything to report on. Oh, besides the mono deal, that was no fun. But we live (though we might feel like we're dying) and learn. What we learn, I don't know, but I do know we learn. Oh, I got a car too. Another slightly sore spot, but Lewie's mine, and that's all that matters.

Ok, so I lied, I have at least a few things to ramble about. Take for instance tutoring. Yeah, I'm doing that in the Writing Center. For the most part it's cool. But rumor has it that someone's *blaming* me for an A-. "Blaming you?" you ask. Yes, blaming me. Seems this person had sights set on a full fledged A and was sorely disappointed with the minus. I don't think I'll bother mentioning to that person that I'm jealous that such things are actual "problems" in his/her eyes.

Also speaking of tutoring, anyone out there care to help a poor soul with l'italiano?

Finally, in more (most) recent news, for any Newman "clubs" out there, I have a decent little design for a T-shirt put together. You can purchase shirts directly from cafepress.com/artjewl if you'd like, however, if you sign my guestbook (you can do so as a private message if you'd like) and let me know you're interested, I'd be happy to send you the high-res files (and permission to print them) for a small (very negotiable) fee. This could come in useful if you want to use the design to print a large number of shirts via a screen printer. (I personally think screen printing would look much better for this design than cafe press -- and it's definitely cheaper).

Sorry for the long promo and for the extreme overdue-ness of this entry. Peace, love, and tootsie rolls,

J

No comments: