Tuesday, May 22, 2001

in trouble with words

Seems my writing is getting me into trouble yet again. That's par for the course and to be expected. What bothers me is when my writing starts to complicate the lives of others, in particular, my friends.

On my list of priorities, Faith is #1 with Family in second and Friends in a close third. A lot of people just don't seem to get how important relationships are to me. And of course a person has little hope of understanding the value I place on my friendships if that person doesn't even actually know me.

I'm sorry, *name withheld to protect the innocent*, if this entry complicates matters further, but I needed to say something. And to anyone who doubts my sincerity and/or intentions, I really wish you'd get to know me -- or at the very least, meet me -- first.

No comments: