Monday, March 20, 2006

longer than I thought

I didn't realize how long I had been gone -- almost 2 weeks since I had checked in last! I'm sorry, m'dears. I've been dealing with an unhappily pregnant GI tract (cue that stupid Pepto jingle), a visit from my MIL, and a visit to PA for my parents' birthdays and my brother's performance in his HS musical. Still been uber sleepy, but I *think* it's getting better.

Also, been busy with chapbook stuff. Still talking about an April release. We'll see. Down to the last of the revisions though, at least. Now for organization... Even have the cover pretty much put together. So it's moving, or lurching, forward.

Haven't written anything in weeks though. I need to take some brain fiber. I've got some constipation of the head. There's crap in there that needs to come out, but it's stuck. I know I'll feel better once it's done, but for the moment, it's kinda painful...

(I know, that's gross.)

Maybe I'll force something out today.

No comments: