Friday, December 5, 2003

frustrations

Just an update regarding the wed-site...

Despite [un]popular concerns on topics of privacy, Wonderful Journey will continue to stay online. I have updated it and removed information that was pertinent only before the wedding. If anyone else out there has concerns about the security of my identity, or any other such related issues, I ask that you address them to ME directly, NOT through other family members or friends. After all, if your concerns are valid and solidly-grounded, I would appreciate hearing them and discussing them.

Wait, let me re-base that: don't bother telling me directly or otherwise, though, if you have no intention of DISCUSSSING the issue. Having opinions without a basis besides fear itself is a sad way to go through life.

That's all on that.

...

As for this marriage thing, it's great. ;)

No comments: